2 - null
Recruiting Opportunity with an Industry Leading Wildlife Management Company!
Founded in 1984, Trutech Wildlife Service & Critter Control Operations specialize in nuisance wildlife management services for residential and commercial properties, providing leading wildlife, animal and integrated pest control services across the nation. We work with wildlife and people alike and have amazing careers to offer in a recession resistant business.
The Recruiter will focus on building a candidate pipeline for the field positions of Rollins’ wildlife brands, Critter Control and Trutech Wildlife Service. The position will also be the subject matter expert on the best performing recruitment sources & channels, while managing the applicant tracking system and promoting the candidate experience. The position will also focus on maintaining excellent relations with Field Operations Managers and our internal customers. This position focuses on our West and Midwest Regions and requires travel up to 50% throughout the United States.
This is a great opportunity for a candidate who is energetic, well spoken, outgoing and creative!
Essential Job Functions:
- Build Brand Awareness for the Rollins employer brand through innovative channels and messages to reach prospective field candidates across the USA
- Routinely review Rollins job postings (requisitions) and external job boards to ensure we are branding the jobs and the company to attract top talent
- Manage the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) ensuring steady candidate flow
- Develop creative and strategic recruitment plans using social media campaigns, professional and college based recruiting sites and events, advanced internet techniques and networking with internal and external resources
- Grow the military recruiting program increasing recruiting efforts for Veterans and their spouses
- Expand the college recruiting programs developing and maintaining professional relationships with colleges, universities, vocational and community college placement offices as a source to generate qualified candidates
- Schedule and attend hiring events with appropriate field staff as a source to generate qualified candidates
- Track the list of the recruitment sources and hiring effectiveness
- Stay on top of industry trends and advise team on findings
- Assist the Operations and Support staff as necessary with screening and interviewing, both phone and face-to-face
- Help to identify gaps in the overall data capture strategy and collaboratively implement enhancements
- Participate in recruiting strategy sessions and maintain relationship with sister brands to coordinate efforts
- Facilitate the summer internship
- Other administrative duties
- Competitive compensation package
- Company phone, laptop and tablet
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision & life Insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
- Bachelor's degree in business, human resources, marketing, communication or related highly preferred
- (2) years of recruiting experience preferred or successful field experience with a Rollins subsidiary
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills and have passion for sourcing and finding talent
- Must be a cooperative team player with the ability to work independently
- ATS experience a plus
Why choose us?
As the industry leader, we value people, progress and professionalism. As a subsidiary of Rollins, Inc., (NYSE: ROL), we are financially stable and exhibiting continued growth. We are proud to announce Rollins, Inc., has been named a Top Workplace by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
Learn more about Trutech Wildlife Service and Critter Control Operations.